Are you a recent graduate. Do any of the following apply to you?
- Finding it a struggle to land that first graduate job?
- Think it’s time to draw up a career plan?
- Happy with your degree? But unhappy with your first job?
- Want to explore further qualifications?
- Unsure which career to choose?
- Need time and an impartial space to tease out a few options?
- Landed a job you hate with a salary you
If you have answered yes to any of the above, or if you are the concerned parent of a graduate, South Dublin Careers may be able to help you. Below are some of our Graduate Career Options.
Graduate Plan A – Special 2 Day Career Assessment & Planning Programme for Graduates in Early Stages of Career
- Full Psychometric Profile, across aptitudes, interests & values
- CV & Covering Letter
- LinkedIn Profile
- Job Application Strategy & Plan
- Interview & Assessment Techniques
Graduate Plan B – Job Application Programme
- Your Employability Skills
- CV & Covering Letter
- Targeting your application strategy
- Online Career & Educational Profile
- Job Search
- Marketing & Branding Yourself for the Jobs Market
- Networking Strategy
- Interview Preparation
ADDITIONAL SAMPLE SESSIONS FOR NEW GRADUATES
- Career & Educational Review to Date
- Career Interest Assessment with additional option of Psychometric Testing
- Employability Skills Profiling
- Online Career Profile Assessment
- Masters Applications
- Job Applications & Job Search Skills
- CV & Interview Skills
- Career Planning & Strategy
- General Careers, Educational & Vocational Advice
- Branding and Marketing yourself effectively
At South Dublin Careers we assist graduates and others in the early stages of their careers.
For lots of reasons it’s not always easy to get that first foothold on the career ladder.
Some simple issues that can delay your Brilliant Career:
- You may be still unsure of what career you want to pursue.
- You may be experiencing a small (and very common) dip in self-confidence following graduation.
- There are too many choices.
- You are trying to build a career in an area where it’s difficult to get a foothold into solid networks of expertise and advice.
- Further training, specialisation or education is required.
- Though you have a good qualification, you’re still not sure what your best employability skills are.
- CV, Covering letter and other aspects of your Career Profile are not getting the desired response.
Link to LOST IN LIFE https://twitter.com/giveagradago/status/465783782705229824/photo/1
If you have found the right job with the right company, you can enjoy your work, quickly progress your career and achieve substantial rewards and recognition. However it’s also quite common for graduates to find themselves in a dead end job to begin with. This can be demoralising and it’s tempting to eye one’s peers with envy as they appear to progress rapidly. At South Dublin Careers, we help you to find your own path to success, at the pace that is right for you.
Many students like to focus on studies while at university, choosing to give career decision-making and planning the serious focus required once studies are complete. That’s where we can help.
We will help you identify the most suitable career options open to you and support you in identifying and securing the job that is right for you.
At South Dublin Careers we constantly monitor current career opportunities and developments across a broad range of sectors both in Ireland and abroad.
We’ll help you to brand and market yourself effectively, and build a career profile that gets results. You will get up-to-date tips on how to improve your CV and cover letters for the current jobs market. We’ll work with you to build a LinkedIn profile that best reflects you, your achievements, your expertise and networks and most of all your potential. When potential employers want to check you out, we will coach you for interviews and assessment days.
If you are a recent graduate or in the early stages of your career South Dublin Careers offers specially priced Career Assessment, Planning & Job Application Programmes.
Fill in our contact form and attach an up to date CV and we’ll help you get on track with your Graduate Career.
Interested parent or guardian link
Many parents like to be keep up to date with career and educational trends and developments. It’s not always easy to find concise and accurate information about Careers and Career progression. Please do call or email if you would like to make an appointment.