In recent years the use of psychometric testing has increased significantly. 75 % of Graduate recruiters now use them. Psychometric tests can be useful for a number of reasons:
- To find out your aptitude in certain areas – eg Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Critical, Abstract, Inductive or Logical Reasoning
- Personality Tests for personal development, career guidance, coaching
- To look at aspects of your personality including emotional intelligence, self-awareness, social awareness, self-management and relationship-management competencies.
- To identify your transferable skills and competencies, career values & what motivates you, what your occupational interests and strengths are and how you learn.
South Dublin Careers offers a comprehensive range of internationally recognised aptitude & personality psychometric tests and assessments, incorporated into some of our Careers Guidance Programmes. Tests available from us include:
- JTI Jung Type Inventory (Myers-Briggs 16 Types)
- 16PF / 15FQ
- Career Assessment instruments
- Aptitude Tests including DATS / CATS
- Graduate & Professional Reasoning (GRTs)
- Centigrade / Eirquest / The Cambridge Profile – Irish Versions
- Occupational Interest
- Thomas Personal Profile Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence
- Value Based Inventory
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TESTING & GRADUATE RECRUITMENT – YOUTUBE
Mary Hosty is registered on BPS RQTU (Register of Qualifications in Test Use) in Occupational Personality Testing and qualified to administer occupational, ability and personality tests. Please note testing is carried out according to the British Psychological Society International Guidelines for Test Use. We only administer Psychometric tests according to standard ethical guidelines and as one aspect of a wider Careers Assessment Package.
Contact us for more information